“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” – Mary Oliver
Are you settling for the life you stumbled into?
Are you avoiding your feelings by staying super busy, procrastinating, or blaming people and circumstances?
Are you coping through numbing—with food, alcohol, shopping, social media, or other distractions?
You are not alone.
I know, because I’ve been there, and I hear these same concerns from people at all stages of life…
- Teens crushed by the pressure to choose a career path when they’re just starting to figure out who they are and what they’re interested in.
- Young adults drifting along or faking it—driven by others’ anxieties or expectations rather than their own dreams—becoming disengaged, apathetic, maybe even cynical.
- Twentysomethings yearning for work that fulfills beyond the paycheck.
- New parents struggling to find the mythical balance between their professional and home lives.
- Mid-career men and women trapped—paralyzed by the time, money, and energy they’ve invested in their education and jobs—yet knowing deep down it’s not where they want to be.
- Women in their 40s and 50s feeling they’ve lost their reason for being and a major part of their identity after their kids leave home.
- Older adults ready to create meaning in their lives—because it’s never too late—but with no idea where to start.
PURPOSE IS POWER
When you define and live your purpose, you transform your life.
You become very clear on what you want and how to prioritize your time, energy, and money to get it.
Knowing your existence matters, you show up as the best version of yourself. You welcome the whole range of emotions and experiences, and tap into your deepest creativity and intuition.
Operating from a place of conviction, you channel an infectious energy and confidence that attract new connections and opportunities.
In the name of your mission, you conquer the fears that have kept you small and crush the obstacles that are sure to show up.
It’s motivating. It’s challenging. It’s exhilarating. It’s rewarding.
And don’t just take my word for it.
The research is clear: Having a purpose helps us live longer, healthier, more fulfilled lives.
IF ANY OF THIS IS YOU, I CAN HELP.
Do you want to stop surviving and start thriving?
Are you tired of living by default? At the mercy of external circumstances, societal pressure, others’ goals for you? Whose life are you living anyway?
Most of us make more time to plan a vacation than to plan our lives. We plan our education, our careers, our family time, our socializing. When it comes to the big questions, we live unconsciously, as if on autopilot.
Living a life that is deeply meaningful doesn’t just happen.
It requires introspection and self-awareness, focus and planning. It is a choice—one only you can make for yourself.
To be the architect of your life. To invest in yourself and get clear on who you are, what you’re meant to do, and how to get what you want. In other words, to live with intention.
Because you are worth it. And the world needs you.
I AM DEEPLY PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING YOU CREATE AND LIVE YOUR PURPOSE
Because I’ve been there. Lost, afraid, unsure, alone, I struggled to find meaning in my existence.
But once I found my purpose, and experienced its transformative power, I knew I had to help others—like you—discover theirs.
That’s why I created my Purpose Programs.
Through research, training, and my work with clients 1-on-1 and in groups, I have developed powerful programs to help you discover your purpose and live your potential.
This is not some “woo woo” thing where you tap into your inner being and come up with your calling, as if by magic. No, I’m talking about a proven method, where I guide you, step by step, to identify who you are and what you’re meant to do, then help you go get it.
You don’t have to go it alone.
I’m the coach I wish I’d had when I felt lost—back when I was a teen, a young professional, and when I hit midlife. But you don’t have to struggle for years like I did.
I will partner with you to identify your purpose and help you live it.
I will challenge, encourage, and empower you. So you can find the fulfillment and happiness you desire—and deserve.
Because you want to be seen—and heard. You want to matter. And our planet will be a better place when you fully express your gifts.